Native Art Silver Earrings - Orca
Oval Shaped Earrings "Ocar", designed by native artist Bill Helin.
- These earrings are made of a special silver and pewter alloy, and wires and hooks are made of sterling silver.
- Approximately size: 1/2" x 1"
- Hypo-allergenic and lead free.
- With product and artist information cards in a black gift box.
- 100% designed and made in Canada.
Tsimshian native artist Bill Helin enjoys a very rewarding career as a creative gold engraver, painter, woodcarver, and book illustrator. He loves to paint mythological images to educate people on the history of the Tsimshian nation and the many stories passed down through his ancestors. His greatest passion however is to spiritually represent and bond individuals together through the use of native Life Crest symbols.