Regular price $92.00
- The recycled glass sleeves feature beautifully carved Haida Chief in ceremonial wear
- The ceramic grinding mechanism combined with the stainless steel post and cap makes these grinders suitable for salt, pepper or herbs.
- Kitchen tested by a Marriott Executive Chef, these grinders will provide long lasting enjoyment.
- These exquisite and unique salt and pepper grinders were carved by west coast artist Mark Garfield. Born and raised on the West Coast of British Columbia, he developed an interest in carving at an early age copying totem poles and masks that inspired him throughout his youth. Mark's work reflects a contemporary approach to traditional northwest coast art influences which have shaped his carving style. His work is held in private and corporate collections around the world.
- Available in ivory, rosewood, and slate,
- Recycled glass with stainless steel post and cap, ceramic mechanism.
- Handmade in Canada